Photographic Images Available By the Author

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiantlightworks
Yoga Links

YogaFinder.com








These photographs may inspire you to develop a deeper connection with your higher self and the natural world. I am offering digital prints of the images displayed on this website between 4x6 inches to 5x7 to 8x10 inches (and up, upon request). See right side panel.



Black and white images are only available as darkroom prints by special arrangement. Please e-mail.





"I call forth that light to

penetrate my soul

and to activate my soul memory of freedom


and the original blueprint of my soul's destiny."



-El Morya on St. Germain's sacred violet flame of transmutation








Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On Treading the Tiger's Tail: The Lake in Number Ten Hexagram



In divination, Hexagram Ten shows:

"not only reflecting and absorbing what’s above, taking it into inner circulation, but also somehow calling it, inviting it. This, just like treading behind tigers, calls for immense care – the ‘ritual conduct’ meaning of Hexagram 10. There are so many ways to go wrong – most of them having to do with confusing my own preconceived ideas with what the oracle inspires.I think this is why the junzi when Treading ‘differentiates above and below.’ The lake needs to reflect all the depth of heaven, not to confuse the two, but to create an inner sense of another dimension. There’s a couplet in a poem of Goethe’s describing a lake at dusk, how it rests ‘reflecting back black-deepened darknesses’:
‘Schwartzvertiefte Finsternisse
Wiederspiegelnd ruht der See.’ "

from Clarity I Ching, original link: http://onlineclarity.co.uk/answers/2008/09/01/hexagram-10-and-the-experience-of-divination/ 

Who is the Tiger here? I asked spirit, and s/he said, "The Tiger is you. But it she is also in the people you are asking favor from. What have they to gain, or receive, from you? Perhaps they perceive something negative (that you are stepping on their tail)." I find from my own experience, when other people perceive Tiger in you (and in my case, although I am a gentle sort, still have Tiger's lash-out temper at times), they may construct a defensive sort of tiger based on their projections of competing with them. Although I feel it is really a shame because I feel I am coming from a sincere place of wanting to give my energy, that is my problem! 

Plenty Reflecting

Going more than a dozen times around this same wheel with the same result, I find Tigers around me reflecting/projecting my deep insecurities, and that maybe I should be not asking for anything at all, or, come purely from the heart of giving, and asking for nothing in return--at all. It usually means giving money. But I am sure it's even more than that. I just don't know what, yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment