Photographic Images Available By the Author

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiantlightworks
Yoga Links

YogaFinder.com








These photographs may inspire you to develop a deeper connection with your higher self and the natural world. I am offering digital prints of the images displayed on this website between 4x6 inches to 5x7 to 8x10 inches (and up, upon request). See right side panel.



Black and white images are only available as darkroom prints by special arrangement. Please e-mail.





"I call forth that light to

penetrate my soul

and to activate my soul memory of freedom


and the original blueprint of my soul's destiny."



-El Morya on St. Germain's sacred violet flame of transmutation








Friday, November 26, 2010

Theme for the Day, Week, Month, Year and Life

I came to an interesting and heartbreaking conclusion to surviving in this world while doing this kind of work. Yet another person had just asked for an on-the-spot mini-reading (never mentioning compensation, of course), and something inside of me just shut down. It was the fourth time this had happened in one week.

She, and others like her, were charging clients good money and kept seeking free information from me. "What's your take on it?" she would ask. Others would command, "read me," holding their arms up like they were stepping on some sort of invisible x-ray machine. Feeling rather depleted, I told the woman that I just didn't have the energy--I had to save it for my (rather low-paying) day-job. When the others asked me to "prove" my psychic skills on command, I told them, "Sorry, it's time to charge for that." I asked, "Don't you get it? I am not going to be able to continue to do this kind of work if I am stuck in retail for scale wages and nobody is paying for this!"

Any stucco'd Sicilian-American would concur: "I'm done. I am so done." Sigh.

My new motto? If they can't afford me, I can't afford them.
--Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment