Photographic Images Available By the Author

http://www.flickr.com/photos/radiantlightworks
Yoga Links

YogaFinder.com








These photographs may inspire you to develop a deeper connection with your higher self and the natural world. I am offering digital prints of the images displayed on this website between 4x6 inches to 5x7 to 8x10 inches (and up, upon request). See right side panel.



Black and white images are only available as darkroom prints by special arrangement. Please e-mail.





"I call forth that light to

penetrate my soul

and to activate my soul memory of freedom


and the original blueprint of my soul's destiny."



-El Morya on St. Germain's sacred violet flame of transmutation








Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Issues or Tissues?

People may come to a psychic for various reasons. Curiosity, searching for an answer about someone who has passed on, making a choice at the fork in the road. How can a reading be most effective for both the psychic and the client?

My experience tells me that a potential (here, I stress the word *potential*) client is often not ready for a reading. Indicators include: closed-off chakras, too recent a passing of a loved one, being hurt after a long relationship ends, or determination to forge a path without any sense of reasoning.

As a former member of a community of anthroposophists, I always emphasize free will in a reading. Therefore, I watch clients go completely against the advice I have received from the spirit world, and take a wait-see approach. I am not sure how I can become an enemy of a person who has made the wrong decision--but sometimes it has happened. Sometimes I wonder if I should be giving any advice at all. Sometimes the spirit world offers conflicting messages.

When I have offered free advice to friends, they have usually insulted me by making their own decisions anyway. So I am gradually withdrawing spirit-given advice and may come from a place of personal experience, which keeps it safe for both of us. I state, "I am just a regular shmo when it comes to the same issues you are going though, so I will advise you as a regular shmo." It seems to work. And being middle-aged only helps when a younger person is in a place to accept that there is wisdom that comes with age. Otherwise, I allow for the inner-wisdom of the client to unfold.

It is harder to work on these issues with baby or younger souls. I am not talking chronological age here, but I think you what I am talking about. Baby and younger souls often grab the spotlight and have a narcissism that is not present in older or ancient souls. Often ancient souls are gardiners, clean toilets, do housekeeping, etc. Pay attention to them.

Are you really ready for a reading? It takes humility on the client's end as well as the psychic's. But, first and foremost, it takes open-ness and allowing for a sense of vulnerability. Otherwise, I will probably give you a pretty mediocre reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment